Customer’s demand is the most unpredictable things in the world and companies have to change their manufacturing strategy frequently to make themselves alive in the competitive global market. Now-a- days, customer wants right thing at the right place and time but with lower price which triggers manufacturing companies consistently to develop a customer responsive and cost-effective manufacturing system.
As a way to ensure manufacturing excellence, we follow Lean manufacturing system which seeks for value adding activities in every operation from raw materials to finish good by engaging everyone in the total supply chain.
Our experts are highly motivated and vastly experienced in ensuring manufacturing excellence while we work with our clients. Our experts has encountered several types of barriers while they embark upon the journey towards manufacturing excellence. They are –
How we work
When we are about to detect the problems and prioritized solutions of those problems, we follow Lean Manufacturing System to design our activities. We believe in Kaizen to set our milestone and proceed through continuous improvement approach to make a feasible solution for all.
We define our activities into four steps –
Design the implementation Plan
- After defining the scope, select the tools to apply.
- State the operational goals in terms of KPI’s with time-action calendar
- Identify the Requirements (Team size, budget, administrative stuff etc.)
- Form team and assess the needs of training of team members
- Draw Implementation Flow chart( Material and/or information)
- Formulate the SOP for each activities and define responsibilities of every team member
- Finalize evaluation procedure and criteria to track the progress
Proceed to implementation phase
- Deploy the resources according to plan
- Do the work within determined time frame and budget
- Collect real time data for analysis
Examine to track the progress
- Calculate the KPI’s based on data and find out the deviation from standard or operational goal if occurs
- Analyze the data and find out the cause of variation
- Determine corrective action for solution
- Store the data for building preventive action program
Correct the process and improve performance
- Correct the process according to corrective action plan
- Re-evaluate the performance based on predefined KPI’s
- Suggest for further improvement plan